We want you to enjoy your honey bee jewellery for the time to come so here are some tips on how to care for your gold plated silver stud earrings:
* Remove gold plated jewellery before swimming or exercising– Your sweat creates a chemical reaction to gold plated jewellery just like perfume, chlorine, and nail polish. Make sure to remove your jewellery before swimming or exercising so your jewellery will not become tarnished or blemished.
* Put on gold plated jewellery after cosmetics have been absorbed– Wait a minute or two to put on your jewellery so you can be sure that your cream or liquid makeup has dried completely. Personal care products such as lotion or cosmetics can blemish your jewellery if they come in contact with it while wet.
* Do not spray perfume on gold plated jewellery– If you use perfume or cologne on a regular basis, spray it on your body before you put on your gold plated jewellery. Perfume and other sprays may contaminate the metal of the jewellery, making it looked blemished or stained.
* Clean your gold plated jewellery–To clean your gold plated jewellery, mix a few drops of mild dishwashing detergent with warm water. Rinse your gold plated jewellery in the solution and allow it to air dry.
* Buff gold plated jewellery with a microfiber cloth (we are providing this) –After washing and drying your gold plated jewellery, buff it with a soft microfiber cloth. Over time, oil can make the gold flake off, but buffing can help minimize oils.
* Keep gold plated jewellery in a plastic bag or velvet pouch (we are providing these) –When not using your gold plated jewellery, put it in a plastic bag, remove the excess air by squeezing it, and seal it. The lack of oxygen in the bag will help keep the gold plated jewellery bright and shiny. Put only one piece of jewellery per plastic bag to avoid scratching the plating.
Wearing high-quality gold plated jewellery is almost as good as wearing the real thing. Its lustre and shine can dress up any ensemble. To keep your gold plated jewellery bright and unblemished, remember to follow the simple steps outlined above.
Keep gold plated jewellery in a cool, dry place, away from humidity to maintain its brightness and shine. By doing this, you can have beautiful, vibrant jewellery for years to come.