We want you to enjoy your honey bee jewellery for the time to come so here are some tips on how to care for your sterling silver stud earrings:
* Remove your silver jewellery before swimming or exercising– Your sweat creates a chemical reaction to silver jewellery just like perfume, chlorine, and nail polish. Make sure to remove your jewellery before swimming or exercising so your jewellery will not become tarnished or blemished.
* Put on your jewellery after cosmetics have been absorbed– Wait a minute or two to put on your jewellery so you can be sure that your cream or liquid makeup has dried completely. Personal care products such as lotion or cosmetics can blemish your jewellery if they come in contact with it while wet.
* Do not spray perfume on 925 sterling silver jewellery– If you use perfume or cologne on a regular basis, spray it on your body before you put on silver jewellery. Perfume and other sprays may contaminate the metal of the jewellery, making it looked blemished or stained.
* Clean your silver jewellery–To clean your jewellery, mix a few drops of mild dishwashing detergent with warm water. Rinse your jewellery in the solution and allow it to air dry.
* Buff sterling silver jewellery with a microfiber cloth (we are providing this) –After washing and drying your jewellery, buff it with a soft microfiber cloth.
* Keep your jewellery in a plastic bag or velvet pouch (we are providing these) –When not using your jewellery, put it in a plastic bag, remove the excess air by squeezing it, and seal it. The lack of oxygen in the bag will help keep the jewellery bright and shiny. Put only one piece of jewellery per plastic bag to avoid scratching the metal.
Keep all your silver jewellery in a cool, dry place, away from humidity to maintain its brightness and shine. By doing this, you can have beautiful, vibrant jewellery for years to come.